Nissan is a Japanese automobile company. It was established in the year 1933. Mitsubishi was established in the year 1870. Recently, in the first half of 2017, Nissan acquired thirty-four percent of the Mitsubishi Motor Corp, becoming one of the largest shareholders, thereby giving rise to the Nissan-Mitsubishi.
6 Fastest Cars Nissan And Mitsubishi Ever Built
There are a few mentions of the best sports cars manufactured by Nissan and Mitsubishi . Here is a descending list of the fastest cars ever built by Nissan and Mitsubishi:
- Nissan GT-R: Nissan launched the first GT-R in late 2007. The car has been remodeled and revamped every year since then. The specifications of the Nissan GT-R 2018 is already out, and trust me, it looks incredible! Powered by 3.8 liters v6 engine, the car is set to become one of the fastest GT-Rs every produced. The car has been a favorite among Nissan’s fans ever since its initial release.
- Mitsubishi’s Lancer: The latest and the most improved version of Lancer is the fastest of all the Mitsubishis out there. The initial design’s remains are quite noteworthy. However, the newer design looks the most aggressive design Lancer has ever donned! The EVO IX reaches the speed of 100 km/h from zero in a matter of only 3.1 seconds.
- Nissan Skyline GT-R Z-Tune: The best of all the skylines ever to be manufactured to date. It clocked a top speed of hundred and eighty miles per hour. Twin-turbo powered the car with a six-cylinder engine, which gave the car a horsepower of 500, making it the most powerful and fastest Skyline!
- Mitsubishi 3000 GT VR-4: The fastest version of GT VR-4 was launched in the year 1994. The next came in the year of 1997. Both the cars gave impressive results. The 1997 version came with a four-wheel drive and power brakes. The same version even featured ABS braking system, which was actually impressive. Not to mention, it came powered by a three-liter double turbo engine.
- Nissan Skyline GT-R R34: The second fastest of all the Skylines ever to be manufactured came loaded with an engine with six cylinders. The car worked on the horsepower of a massive 276. Skyline, like many before, came with many variants all with different features. However, this car gave the top speed of one sixty-five miles per hour, which made it an impressive choice.
- Nissan 350Z: The Nissan 350Z, a variant of the Z series, was designed with the most comfortable aerodynamics. The design of the 350Z made the car glide. The 286 horse powered car came with a v6 engine and clocked a speed of 150 miles per hour.
The cars mentioned above are not only beautifully designed but also impressively engineered. The abovementioned cars are the fastest of all the cars ever produced by the two companies.