With the Nissan and Mitsubishi alliance the talk of top ten sports cars of all time. Both the companies are Japanese companies and have been producing some of the most beautiful sports cars in the world. The list of top ten Nissan and Mitsubishi’s cars is given below:
Lancer: Mitsubishi’s Lancer was an instant favorite with people. Lancer has seen many evolutions since its initial release. However many changes it saw, this car still, without a doubt, remains one of the fastest cars. The EVO IX of Lancer is the fastest Mitsubishi in the world, at present.
- Nissan GT-R Nismo: Among the fastest cars in the world, Top Gear reports that this monster of a car goes from 0 to 60 in only 2.7 seconds! The car came with a sporty look and an impressive engine.
- Nissan GT-R: Have you seen this beast of a car? The car has been remodeled according to the recent trends ever since its first release in 2009.
- Nissan’s Datsun Sports Roadster: The model was released in the 60s. However, in the 2000s this car featured a two-liter engine with a top seep of 193km/h.
- Nissan 350Z: Probably one of the most famous series ever created by Nissan. This was one of the most wanted sports cars in the early 2000s. The iconic yellow color was the most famous in this series.
Nissan 370Z Nismo: Do not let the petite design of the car fool you into believing that this car won’t go too fast. The Nissan is powered by a 3.6-liter v6 engine going from zero to sixty in only a little over five seconds. Along with a makeover, the performance was improved from the Nissan GT-R Nismo.
- Mitsubishi 3000 GT VR-4: This car was one of the best-looking sports cars of its time. The car came with a manual gearbox of six speeds. The engine peak power was reported to be 238 kilowatts.
- Mitsubishi Eclipse GT 3.8 V6: One of the prettiest cars to be launched in the year 2008, this is also one of the fastest cars Mitsubishi ever produced. This version was a coupe version of the previous models. Powered by an engine of 3.8 liter v6, the car went from zero to hundred within an impressive time of six seconds.
Mitsubishi FTO 2.0 Gpx: Designed with a sleek, classy design, the car came with a massive v6 engine in the 2000s. The five-speed car came with a manual gearbox and reached 96 km/h within 8.8 seconds, which was quite impressive during those times.
- Mitsubishi Galant Vr4 Type S: The car was released in the year 2000, and went from zero to hundred in 6.1 seconds. It came with a beautiful sporty look, which was an instant favorite.
Nissan and Mitsubishi have been manufacturing top-tier cars for a long a time.